Min. Monthly Income
- No cap on total cash rebate you can earn*
- 5% cashback on Dining & Leisure, Travel, Shopping or Groceries everywhere in the world. You can select your category to get cash rebate every quarter.
- 1% cash rebate on everything else.
Online Exclusive: Up to S$168 Cash Rebate + 28" Luggage*
- Open to New to Bank Credit Cardmembers only
- Apply online and receive $168 Cash Rebate OR $88 Cash Rebate when you charge at least $588 OR $388 of Qualifying Card Spend respectively, by the end of the next calendar month following the date of card approval.
- *T&Cs and fees apply. Limited to the 1st 100 approved Credit Cards per week.
Product Review by
Get More Cash Rebates When You Spend On Your Preferred Category!
ANZ Optimum World MasterCard Credit Card is the first in market that allows you to earn cash rebates on your preferred spending category. For example, you may choose shopping as your preferred category if you are a person who spends a lot on shopping. This allows you to maximise your cashback based on your spending patterns. Categories consist of dining & leisure, travel, shopping and groceries. You will get 5% cash rebates on the preferred category, and get 1% on any other spending. What’s more exciting? There is no limit on the total cash rebates you can accumulate. So you’ll be earning as much cash rebates as you like without any condition. Thinking of switching? You can now transfer your outstanding from your existing card with the balance transfer programme at 0% per annum for 6 months.
Fees and Charges
Annual fee for principal card and supplementary card is S$180 and S$90, respectively. However, annual fee will be waived for the first year for both principal and supplementary cards. Interest will be charged on outstanding balance for the card, which is 25% per annum. If minimum payment is not made by the payment due date, then 28% per annum of interest rate will be charged. Besides, this card also comes with late payment charge, which is S$60 per month. As for cash advance, S$15 or 5% of the amount withdrawn (whichever is higher) will be charged, plus finance charge of 28% per annum on the amount withdrawn which will be calculated on a daily basis, until your payment is fully made.
Are You Eligible For The ANZ Optimum World MasterCard Credit Card?
A minimum monthly income is required for applying the principal card, S$6,667 and must be age 21 and above. Minimum age for applying supplementary card is age 18 and above.
Looking for more options to choose from? Our credit card experts, also recommend you to check out other similar credit cards such as ANZ Switch Platinum Card and Citibank DIVIDEND Card, which may match your requirements. If you prefer to broaden your credit card search, see more ANZ credit cards and start comparing today!