- No cap on total cash rebate you can earn*
- 5% cashback on Dining & Leisure, Travel, Shopping or Groceries everywhere in the world. You can select your category to get cash rebate every quarter.
- 1% cash rebate on everything else.
ANZ Optimum World MasterCard gives you cash rebates up to 5% with no limit and minimum spend required! Simply choose the spend category you wished to earn cash rebates from Dining & Leisure, Travel, Groceries or Shopping. Also you get to earn 1% cash rebates on any other spend!
- 8% cashback on groceries globally
- 8% cashback on dining locally and overseas
- Up to 20.88% petrol savings
- *Formally known as Citibank DIVIDEND Card
Interest Rate (p.a.) 25% Balance Transfer (p.a.) 0% Annual Fee $192.6
Citibank Cash Back Card gives you cashback up to 8% for petrol, groceries and dining spend, it will not be limit by borders so you can earn your cashback globally! Other benefits like travel insurance, and shopping privileges are also available.
- Up to 6% cashback on spending
- Immediate savings up to 18.3% on petrol
- 2 years annual fee waiver
Interest Rate (p.a.) 25.92% Balance Transfer (p.a.) 0% Annual Fee $160.5
OCBC 365 Credit Card is an all-rounder. Earn up to 6% cashback on your daily essential spend, from dining to telco bills! Apart from that, you will also get travel privileges like travel insurance and Priority Pass.
- Cash rebates up to 5% on a quarterly basis
- 14% instant discounts for fuel at Caltex and Shell plus 5% cashback
- Receive Samsonite RED Black Label Richmond Luggage (worth S$950) or S$85 HSBC's All Day Movie Card when you sign-up online now!
Interest Rate (p.a.) 24% Balance Transfer (p.a.) 2.5% Annual Fee $180
HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card is the recommended card for families with kids, as it allows kids to visit Golden Village & Resort World Sentosa for free. Earn up to 5% cashback on a quarterly basis on the common spend categories like groceries, petrol and utility bills.