- No cap on total cash rebate you can earn*
- 5% cashback on Dining & Leisure, Travel, Shopping or Groceries everywhere in the world. You can select your category to get cash rebate every quarter.
- 1% cash rebate on everything else.
Interest Rate (p.a.) 25% Balance Transfer (p.a.) 0% Annual Fee $180
ANZ Optimum World MasterCard gives you cash rebates up to 5% with no limit and minimum spend required! Simply choose the spend category you wished to earn cash rebates from Dining & Leisure, Travel, Groceries or Shopping. Also you get to earn 1% cash rebates on any other spend!
- 8% cash back on groceries globally
- 8% cash back on dining globally
- Up to 20.88% petrol savings
- *Formally known as Citibank DIVIDEND Card
Interest Rate (p.a.) 26% Balance Transfer (p.a.) 0% Annual Fee $192.6
Citi Cash Back Card gives you cash back up to 8% for petrol, groceries and dining spend, it will not be limit by borders so you can earn your cash back globally! Other benefits like travel insurance, and shopping privileges are also available.
- Up to 6% cashback on spending
- Immediate savings up to 18.3% on petrol
- 2 years annual fee waiver
Interest Rate (p.a.) 25.92% Balance Transfer (p.a.) 0% Annual Fee $160.5
OCBC 365 Credit Card is an all-rounder. Earn up to 6% cashback on your daily essential spend, from dining to telco bills! Apart from that, you will also get travel privileges like travel insurance and Priority Pass.
- Cash rebates up to 5% on daily basis
- Up to 16% instant discounts for fuel at Caltex and Shell plus 5% cashback
- Enjoy up to S$160 Cashback when you apply online
Earn up to 5% cashback on daily basis on the common spend categories like groceries, petrol and utility bills with HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card.