Min. Monthly Income
- 10% cash rebate on Wine & Dine at restaurants, cafes, fast food outlets & nightlife venues
- 10% cash rebate on online shopping in foreign currencies
- 0% admin fee on purchases in foreign currencies
- Member for life, with no annual fee
For new-to-bank customers: Take home S$25* cash credit per month for up to 6 qualifying months!
- Apply for any 2 new principal CIMB Credit Cards (except CIMB Classic MasterCard)
- Make a minimum spend of S$300 per month on the newly approved principal CIMB Credit Cards for each of the six (6) qualifying months
- Receive a cash credit of S$25 per month, up to S$150 cash credit in total for the six (6) qualifying months
- Promotion ends 31 December 2016. Terms & conditions apply
Product Review by
CIMB Visa Signature guarantees you great cash rebates when you swipe your card in local or foreign currency. Receive 10% cashback on Wine & Dine (except hotels) as well as online transactions in foreign currency with a minimum S$500 spend and 8 transactions of S$30 and above in a statement month. 10% cashback will be capped at S$60, however you will continue to earn 0.2% cashback on all other spend with no cap! Moreover, you will be able to enjoy a complimentary Travel Insurance up to US$500,000 and also enjoy the Visa Signature exclusive benefits.
Fees and Charges
No annual fee is required for this card. If there is any outstanding balance, then you will be charged for an interest rate of 25.5% per annum, with a minimum monthly charge of S$2.50. If no minimum monthly payment was made by payment due date, interest charge will be 28% per annum, with a minimum monthly charge of S$2.50. Late payment charge of S$80 will be required if outstanding balance is not received full by payment due date, or no minimum monthly payment is received by payment due date. Minimum monthly payment would be either 3% of the monthly outstanding balance or S$50, whichever is higher. Besides, withdrawing cash will be charged on interest too, 6% of amount withdrawn or S$15, whichever is higher.
Are You Eligible For CIMB Visa Signature?
CIMB Visa Signature is eligible to Singaporeans and Singapore permanent residents with a minimum annual income of S$30,000. If you are 55 years old and above, you will only need a minimum annual income of S$15,000. However, foreigners will need a minimum annual income of S$48,000 to be qualified for this card. Principal cardholder must be 21 years old and above, and supplementary cardholder must be 18 years old and above.
Looking for more options to choose from? Our credit card experts, also recommend you to check out other similar credit cards such as CIMB Visa Infinite Card and Standard Chartered SingPost Platinum Visa Credit Card, which may match your requirements. If you prefer to broaden your credit card search, see more CIMB credit cards and start comparing today!