- 8% cash back on groceries globally
- 8% cash back on dining locally and overseas
- Up to 20.88% petrol savings
- *Formally known as Citibank DIVIDEND Card
Citibank Cash Back Card gives a generous 8% cash back on groceries spend, globally. This gives cardholders flexibility to earn cash back even when they're overseas!
- Up to 5% cashback on all spend
- SMART$ rebate up to 10% across with participating merchants
- Petrol savings of up to 24% at selected petrol stations
Interest Rate (p.a.) 25% Balance Transfer (p.a.) 0% Annual Fee $128.4
UOB One Card gives everyday cashback up to 5% for every spending of minimum 3 transactions in 3 consecutive months. Earn up to S$300 cashback every quarter, that's a savings of S$1,200 every year!
- Cash rebates up to 5% on a quarterly basis
- 16% instant discounts for fuel at Caltex and Shell plus 5% cashback
- Enjoy up to S$180 Cashback when you apply
HSBC Platinum gives up to 5% cash rebates on groceries at all supermarkets in Singapore. Keep saving while you do your groceries shopping.
- No cap on total cash rebate you can earn*
- 5% cashback on Dining & Leisure, Travel, Shopping or Groceries everywhere in the world. You can select your category to get cash rebate every quarter.
- 1% cash rebate on everything else.
ANZ Optimum World MasterCard gives your unlimited 5% cash rebates from the very first dollar you spent on groceries, no minimum spend is required to earn cash rebate!