Millennials: How Do You Spend, Save And Invest?
Are you a millennial? Then you’re probably tired of the stereotypes piled onto your generation. Namely, that you’re a bunch of self-absorbed, entitled, compulsive spenders who only live for the moment – among other unflattering labels.
But do these stereotypes really hold up? That’s what we’d like to find out with our Millennial Money Survey. Here’s your chance to share how you manage your money – in particular, how you spend, save and invest.
As a token of appreciation for your participation, we are also running a lucky draw for Grab vouchers worth S$5 each for those who complete the survey.
The survey results will be published on our site, but without any personally identifying information. So if you’ve ever been curious about how your peers handle their finances, keep checking our Learning Centre for updates!
*Terms & Conditions*
1. The iMoney Millennial Money Survey (hereafter “the survey”) is open to all Singaporean citizens and permanent residents aged above 18 and currently residing in Singapore.
2. All participants of the survey will automatically enter the draw for the stated prize upon completing the survey.
3. Only entries submitted by 23:59:59 (Singapore Time), 19 July 2019, will be considered for the prize draw. The time will be based on our server’s system time.
4. The Organisers will select the lucky winners and contact the winners personally within SEVEN (7) working days after the submission deadline.
5. Staff of Intelligent Money Sdn. Bhd. (hereafter “the Organisers”) and their immediate family members (spouse, children, parents, siblings) are not eligible to participate in the prize draw.
6. The prizes will be sent to the winners within seven (7) working days upon confirmation of delivery details. Prizes that are not claimed within ONE MONTH of the announcement will be forfeited.
7. The Organisers are not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorised access to, or alteration or, use or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of the Website.
8. The Organisers are the final authority in determining the interpretation of these terms and conditions and as to any other matters relating to this prize draw.