- Apply for Citi Cash Back Card and Get up to $120 Cash Back as you spend! (T&C Apply)
- 8% cash back on Dining, Grab, Groceries, and Petrol everyday globally
- 0.25% cash back on other retail spend categories with no cap
- Up to 20.88% fuel savings at Esso & Shell
Interest Rate (p.a.) 26.9% Balance Transfer (p.a.) 0% Annual Fee $192.60
Citi Cash Back Card gives you cash back up to 8% for petrol, groceries and dining spend, it will not be limit by borders so you can earn your cash back globally! Other benefits like travel insurance, and shopping privileges are also available.
- Up to 6% cashback on spending on dining, groceries, bills, shopping and many more
- Savings up to 23% on petrol at Caltex
- Complimentary travel insurance
- 2 years annual fee waiver
Interest Rate (p.a.) 25.92% Balance Transfer (p.a.) 0% Annual Fee $192.60
OCBC 365 Credit Card is an all-rounder. Earn up to 6% cashback on your daily essential spend, from dining to telco bills! Apart from that, you will also get travel privileges like travel insurance and Priority Pass.
- Up to 3.5% cash back on purchases and online spendings
- Instant discount up to 16% on petrol at Shell & Caltex
- Sign Up Promotion: Up to $350 Worth of Gifts
Interest Rate (p.a.) 25.9% Balance Transfer (p.a.) 2.5% Annual Fee Free
HSBC Advance Visa Platinum Card offers 3.5% cashback on dining, entertainment and online shopping, including recurring bill payments with no minimum spending required. Also, enjoy petrol savings up to 16% at Shell and Caltex.
- Unlimited 1.5% cashback on all spend, 3% cashback for foreign currency spending
- First 2 years annual fee waiver
- Get up to $120 Cashback when you apply and spend!
- Promotion: Earn 20% cashback when you pay for your Grab rides using Standard Chartered cards!
Interest Rate (p.a.) 25.9% Balance Transfer (p.a.) 0% Annual Fee $192.60
Standard Chartered Unlimited Cashback Card give you unlimited 1.5% cashback on all travel, dining, shopping and groceries spending. The best part is that there is no cashback cap and no minimum monthly spending. Thus, you can save more with every purchase made!