Min. Monthly Income
- Welcome gift: Apply & get up to S$150* cash credit when you spend S$1200 within 3 months of card approval
- 2% cashback on local and overseas wine & dine, entertainment & recreation, automobile and duty free store at no cap
- 1.5% cashback on other all spends with no minimum spend & no annual fees for life
- Complimentary green fees and prominent golf courses across ASEAN
Apply, Spend & Get up to S$150 cash credit with CIMB World Mastercard
- Apply for CIMB World Mastercard or CIMB Visa Infinite
- Make a min. S$1,200 of accumulated spend on eligible transactions to qualify for S$120
- You must apply for at least 1 Supplementary Card to get additional S$30 card credit
- Promotion valid until 31 December 2019
- *Terms and conditions governing the CIMB Credit Cards Promotion 2019 apply.
Product Review by
Enjoy your Freedom
With using CIMB World MasterCard, you will be enjoying unlimited spending on Wine & Dine, Entertainment & Recreation, Automobile or Duty Free Stores and still earn 2% cash rebate on each spending. For a top-notch entertainment, tee-off on a wide selection of prestigious golf courses across Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Cambodia, Philippines and Vietnam without having to pay green fees! What’s more, you will also get to enjoy discounts up to 50% when you dine in selected restaurants. Besides that, you and your family will be insured by travel insurance with coverage up to S$1 million when you use this card to spend on travel fares and you can also enjoy CIMB 0% i.Pay Plan when travelling around the world or buying anything with this card. It means that you are given up to 24 months of flexible repayment period to pay your bills.
Fees and Charges
Annual fee will be waived for life. It means this card will automatically renew every year without you paying a single cent. If you have any outstanding balances, you will be charged of 25.90% of interest rate per annum, with a minimum monthly charge of S$2.50. If you did not make minimum monthly payment by the payment due date, your interest rate will be revised to 28% per annum, with a minimum monthly charge of $2.50. Besides, without paying minimum monthly payment and/or paying outstanding balances late, you will also be charged on late payment charge with S$100. The minimum monthly payment is computed as 3% of your outstanding balance or S$50, whichever is higher. For cash advance, a 6% of amount withdrawn or S$15 will be charged, whichever is higher.
Are You Eligible For CIMB World MasterCard?
To apply CIMB World MasterCard, you will need a minimum monthly income of S$10,000. This card is eligible to all Singaporeans and Singapore permanent residents who met the income requirement. For principal card applicant, you must be 21 years old and above; for supplementary card applicant, you must be 18 years old and above.
Looking for more options to choose from? Our credit card experts, also recommend you to check out other similar credit cards such as CIMB Visa Signature and ANZ Optimum World MasterCard Credit Card, which may match your requirements. If you prefer to broaden your credit card search, see more CIMB credit cards and start comparing today!