- 20% cash back on foodpanda orders (1 Mar 2018 - 30 Apr 2018)
- 8% cash back on Dining, Grab rides (till 6 Apr 2018), Groceries, and Petrol everyday globally
- 0.25% cash back on other retail spend categories with no cap
- Up to 20.88% fuel savings at Esso & Shell
Interest Rate (p.a.) 26.9% Balance Transfer (p.a.) 0% Annual Fee $192.60
Citibank offers dining privileges for a wide range of restaurants that cardholders can earn up to 10% Citi rebates. Citi Cash Back Card offers 8% cash back on dining, for both local and overseas on top of the privilege. Hence, made it one of our best dining credit cards!
- Up to 16% rebate on dining & entertainment
- Free Grab rides every weekend
- Receive up to $80 Cash Credit
Interest Rate (p.a.) 25.9% Balance Transfer (p.a.) 0% Annual Fee $192.60
UOB YOLO Card gives everyday cashback up to 8% for every dining, entertainment and travel when you spend at least S$600 in a statement month.
- Up to 10X Membership Rewards points for every S$1.60 spent
- Up to 50% discounts on dining at bespoke restaurants & hotels
- Receive exclusive Welcome Gifts worth of S$979 plus up to $120 NTUC Vouchers
- Complimentary The Far Card Classic Membership (worth S$425)
American Express Platinum Credit Card comes with a complimentary membership of dining program, i.e. The Far Card. It automatically entitles cardholders to save up to 50% of dining bills, and on top of that cardholders also get to enjoy dining privileges with American Express Selects and American Express Global Dining Program.
- Up to 6% cashback on spending
- Savings up to 23% on petrol
- 2 years annual fee waiver
Interest Rate (p.a.) 25.92% Balance Transfer (p.a.) 0% Annual Fee $192.60
You may want to consider OCBC 365 Credit Card if you eat out a lot. This card gives you access to wide range of deals islandwide which could save you up to 30% of your dining bills. On top of that, earn up to 6% cashback locally and 3% overseas on dining!