- 8% cash back on groceries globally
- 8% cash back on dining globally
- 8% cash back on Grab rides all year long
- Up to 20.88% fuel savings
Citibank offers dining privileges for a wide range of restaurants that cardholders can earn up to 10% Citi rebates. Citi Cash Back Card offers 8% cash back on dining, for both local and overseas on top of the privilege. Hence, made it one of our best dining credit cards!
- Up to 8% rebate on dining & entertainment
- Free Grab rides every weekend
- Receive up to S$100 cash credit
Interest Rate (p.a.) 25.9% Balance Transfer (p.a.) 0% Annual Fee $192.60
UOB YOLO Card gives everyday cashback up to 8% for every dining, entertainment and travel when you spend at least S$600 in a statement month.
- Up to 10X Membership Rewards points for every S$1.60 spent
- Up to 50% discounts on dining at bespoke restaurants & hotels
- Welcome offers: Receive exclusive platinum gifts worth of S$1,485
- Complimentary The Far Card Classic Membership (worth S$425)
Interest Rate (p.a.) 24.99% Balance Transfer (p.a.) 0% Annual Fee $321.00
American Express Platinum Credit Card comes with two complimentary membership of dining programmes, i.e. Palate and The Far Card. It automatically entitles cardholders to save up to 50% of dining bills, and on top of that cardholders also get to enjoy dining privileges with American Express Selects and American Express Global Dining Program.
- No cap on total cash rebate you can earn*
- 5% cashback on Dining & Leisure, Travel, Shopping or Groceries everywhere in the world. You can select your category to get cash rebate every quarter.
- 1% cash rebate on everything else.
Interest Rate (p.a.) 25% Balance Transfer (p.a.) 0% Annual Fee $180.00
Ride on ANZ's wide network of restaurants that offers privileges & savings up to 20% on your dining bills. Apart from that, earn 5% cash rebates by choosing Dining & Leisure as the category you'd wished to earn cash rebates on. There's no limit on the cash rebates you can earn, save while you eat!
- Up to 6% cashback on spending
- Savings up to 23% on petrol
- 2 years annual fee waiver
Interest Rate (p.a.) 25.92% Balance Transfer (p.a.) 0% Annual Fee $192.60
You may want to consider OCBC 365 Credit Card if you eat out a lot. This card gives you access to wide range of deals islandwide which could save you up to 30% of your dining bills. On top of that, earn up to 6% cashback locally and 3% overseas on dining!