- Apply for Citi Cash Back Card and get up to $120 cash back as you spend! T&Cs apply.
- 8% cash back on Dining, Groceries, and Petrol everyday globally
- 0.25% cash back on other retail spend categories with no cap
- Up to 20.88% fuel savings at Esso & Shell
Citi Cash Back Card gives a generous 8% cash back on groceries spend, globally. This gives cardholders flexibility to earn cash back even when they're overseas!
- Up to 5% cash rebate on all spends
- SMART$ rebate up to 10% across with participating merchants
- Petrol savings of up to 24% at selected petrol stations
Interest Rate (p.a.) 25.9% Balance Transfer (p.a.) 0% Annual Fee $192.60
UOB One Card gives everyday cashback up to 15% for every spending of minimum 3 transactions in 3 consecutive months.
- 5% cash rebates on dining, groceries & fuel
- 2 years annual fee waiver
- 1X Rewards Point for every dollar spent
- Kids enjoy for free offers, and other family benefits (free dine, free movie, baby/toy discount and many more)
HSBC Platinum gives up to 5% cash rebates on groceries at all supermarkets in Singapore. Keep saving while you do your groceries shopping.
- 3X DBS points for every S$5 spent online & Visa payWave
- 5% cashback for online purchases, Visa payWave, Apple Pay, Android Pay, & Samsung Pay
- 1 years annual fee waiver
Interest Rate (p.a.) 25.9% Balance Transfer (p.a.) 0% Annual Fee $64.20
DBS Live Fresh Card generously offer you a 5% cashback and up to 3X DBS Points for groceries, dining, shopping and travel spendings. With EZ-Link and Visa paywave feature, shopping for groceries will be a breeze for you!