Min. Monthly Income
- Sign Up Promotion: Up to $3560 Worth of Gift
- Apply through MyInfo via SingPass & get additional S$20 worth of Grab rides
- Up to 3.5% cash back on purchases and online spendings
- Instant discount up to 16% on petrol at Shell & Caltex
Enjoy sign up gifts worth up to S$560!
- For new cardholders, get a Samsonite T5 Spinner with built-in scale worth S$560 or S$150 cash back
- For existing cardholders, enjoy a S$30 cash back
- On top of that, apply with MyInfo via SingPass and get additional S$20 worth of Grab rides (valid until 31 May 2019)
- Charge a minium of S$800 in Qualifying Transactions from Card Account Opening Date to the end of the following month
- Terms and condition apply
Product Review by
Enjoy Up to 3.5% Cash Back On All Your Purchases
HSBC Advance Visa Platinum Card cardholder can enjoy up to 3.5% cash back on all spend with minimum spend of S$2,000 per month. Earn 2.5% cashback when you spend below $2000 a month. Cash back is capped at S$125 per month. Cardholder can enjoy discount up to 15% on dining. Besides that, enjoy up to 16% instant petrol discount at all Caltex and Shell stations. Cardholder can enjoy financial flexibility by dividing purchases into small monthly instalments with HSBC's Card Balance Conversion Plan.
Fees and Charges
No annual fee is required for the main card and supplementary card if cardholder spend $12,500 annually, otherwise $192.60. However, interest will be charged on outstanding balances, which is 25% per annum. Also, monthly payment should not be less than S$50, or 3% of monthly statement balance. Cardholder will also be charged on late payment for S$55.
Are You Eligible For HSBC Advance Visa Platinum Card?
To apply HSBC Advance Visa Platinum Credit Card, applicants must be at least 21 years of age. For Singaporean and Permanent Residents, monthly income must at least S$2,500. Self-employed or Foreigners, monthly income must be at least $3,333 per month.
Looking for more options to choose from? Our credit card experts recommend you to check out other similar credit cards such as HSBC Revolution Credit Card and Citibank Rewards Card, which may match your requirements. If you prefer to broaden your credit card search, compare other HSBC credit cards and apply today!