Min. Monthly Income
- 5x Rewards on Online, Dining and Entertainment bills
- 1x Rewards Points for other purchases
- Receive Sign Up Gifts worth up to S$350
- 2 years Annual Fee waiver
Enjoy sign up gifts worth up to S$560 when you apply & spend!
- Charge a minimum of S$800 in Qualifying Transactions from Card Account Opening Date to the end of the following month.
- For new cardholders, get a Samsonite T5 Spinner with built-in scale worth S$560 or S$150 cash back
- For existing cardholders, enjoy a S$30 cash back
- Terms and condition apply
Product Review by
Get Rewards on Dining And Entertainment!
Enjoy 5x Rewards Points for every S$1 spent on online purchases, dining and entertainment with HSBC Revolution Credit Card. Also, cardholder will also receive 1 Rewards Point for every S$1 spent on other purchases! There's no minimum spend and no cap on points earned. For new cardholders, Samsonite T5 Spinner with built-in scale worth S$560 or S$150 cash back when you apply and spend a minimum of $800 within a month, For existing cardholders, Receive $30 cash back when you apply and spend a minimum of $800 within a month.
Fees and Charges
Annual fee of S$150 will be waived for first 2 years. Annual fee for supplementary card is free for life! Interest will be charged on outstanding balance, which is 25.90% per annum. Monthly payment is required, either 3% of monthly statement balance, or S$50 per month, whichever is higher. As for late payment, cardholder will be charged for S$55.
Are You Eligible For HSBC Revolution Credit Card?
To be eligible for HSBC Revolution Credit Card, applicant must be at least 21 years of age. Monthly income must be at least S$2,500 (for Singaporeans and Permanent Residents) or S$3,333 (for self-employed or foreigners).
Looking for other options that suits you better? Our credit card experts recommend you to check out other similar credit cards such as HSBC Advance Visa Platinum Card and Citibank Rewards Card, which may match your ideal requirements. If you prefer to broaden your credit card search, see more HSBC credit cards and start comparing today!