Min. Monthly Income
- 5% cash rebates on dining, groceries & fuel
- 2 years annual fee waiver
- 1X Rewards Point for every dollar spent
- Kids enjoy for free offers, and other family benefits (free dine, free movie, baby/toy discount and many more)
Enjoy sign up gifts worth up to S$560!
- For new cardholders, get a Samsonite T5 Spinner with built-in scale worth S$560 or S$150 cash back
- For existing cardholders, enjoy a S$30 cash back
- Charge a minium of S$800 in Qualifying Transactions from Card Account Opening Date to the end of the following month
- Terms and condition apply
Product Review by
More Privileges With HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card
Enjoy up to 16% instant discount on fuel purchases at any of the Caltex and Shell fuel stations! Besides that, cardholder can enjoy 5% cash rebates on groceries and 2% cash rebates on dining too. For every S$1 spent, customers can earn 1 Rewards Point. Cardholder can charge tax payment to this card and earn Rewards Points.
Fees and Charges
Annual fee is free for the first 2 years and $180 for the subsequent years. Annual Interest rate is 25.90%. Monthly payment must be at least 3% of outstanding balance, or S$50, whichever is higher. Late payment will be charged for S$55.
Are You Eligible For HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card?
To apply HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card, applicants must be at least 21 years of age. For Singaporean and Permanent Residents, monthly income must be at least S$2,500. Self-employed or Foreigners, monthly income must be at least $3,333 per month. If none of the requirements mentioned is met, applicant must have at least S$10,000 of fixed deposit to be maintained in HSBC until card closure.
Looking for more options to choose from? Our credit card experts recommend you to check out other similar credit cards such as HSBC Premier MasterCard Credit Card and UOB Visa Signature Card, which may match your requirements. If you prefer to broaden your credit card search, see more HSBC credit cards and start comparing today!